2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me but my car only seems to give me a warning about ice when I have someone in the passenger seat. It never seems to work when im on my own, not even when we had all the snow. Am I going mad.:confused:

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Is it just me but my car only seems to give me a warning about ice when I have someone in the passenger seat. It never seems to work when im on my own, not even when we had all the snow. Am I going mad.:confused:
Mine goes on whenever we reach 3 degrees... With or without a passenger.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine too but never when im on my own. The other half thinks im going mad, and thinks its hilarious. Lol

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
I always pap myself when it goes off I hear PING and think **** engine malfunction, I dread dropping my head to have a look whats on the screen

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I have the save thing it's set for -1 and goes off about 3 degrees and I always think the worst thinking is engine waning or something

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I always get that image of that dodgy 70s female soul trio !!

·
Keep On Vtec'ing!
553 Posts
I always pap myself when it goes off I hear PING and think **** engine malfunction, I dread dropping my head to have a look whats on the screen
Glad its not just me dweezle that thinks something has gone majorly wrong with the car when this beeps lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts