2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that there are a lot of 'completed' threads in the For sale and Wanted forum that don't get archived. This isn't a complaint, just a suggestion for keeping the forum tidy and to save the Mods some time...

How about once a thread is complete, ie; the goods have been paid for and dispatched/collected, the thread starter 'Reports' the final post to bring it to a Mods attention for moving to the archive?

This would save everyone needlessly browsing threads where there is nothing left to buy, especially Mods, who I assume have to keep checking all threads to see if they're complete and ready for moving.

Just a thought :)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
I wonder if they can put the adds into the recycling bin section so then you know its gone? ;-)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Some people already do, which is great.

The report button is the best way to bring our attention to a thread for whatever reason, so please do this.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
I've noticed that there are a lot of 'completed' threads in the For sale and Wanted forum that don't get archived. This isn't a complaint, just a suggestion for keeping the forum tidy and to save the Mods some time...

How about once a thread is complete, ie; the goods have been paid for and dispatched/collected, the thread starter 'Reports' the final post to bring it to a Mods attention for moving to the archive?

This would save everyone needlessly browsing threads where there is nothing left to buy, especially Mods, who I assume have to keep checking all threads to see if they're complete and ready for moving.

Just a thought :)
Good idea

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Some people already do, which is great.

The report button is the best way to bring our attention to a thread for whatever reason, so please do this.
Got to agree with this :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts