2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What extras could I get on my car to make it look that bit better?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
hi glenn welcome to the forum
a nicer set of wheels would be my first choice the standard ones look lost in the wheel arches
also front foglamps realy lift the front end in my opinion
but the again its your car and everyone has diferent taste
theres lots of posts on here with simple mods to make the car youre own have fun and good luck

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
hi there @glennhanley07 your car already looks nice, but if you are asking about what mods you could put on the car then the list will be endless, for example, if you was to put different alloy wheels, well then after that you could lower it, you could get the door handles vinyl wrapped, have you installed usefull mods like fold in mirror module, and coming home lights?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi there @glennhanley07 your car already looks nice, but if you are asking about what mods you could put on the car then the list will be endless, for example, if you was to put different alloy wheels, well then after that you could lower it, you could get the door handles vinyl wrapped, have you installed usefull mods like fold in mirror module, and coming home lights?
No i havent but i would like to but I haven't really got the sense of knowing how to do it. What are coming home lights mod?

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
hi there @glennhanley07 the coming home light or chl is a very good and cheap mod to do they are sold buy a member on this site @x5252x he sells them in Civinfo 'Hobbyist' traders section, its really simple to install and top quality, have a look [email protected] thread and you will see what the mod does, also if you look in the Civinfo 'Hobbyist' traders section for P'n'P Auto folding mirrors module & SOD repair service by @ante00 his auto folding mirror module is fantastic it, have a look at there treads, both members sell excellent products, and both sellers provide very easy fitting instructions,

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Bottom one. Only coz I'm not a fan of chrome rims.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
@glennhanley07 thats a tough one because both of them look nice, which ones do you like? because its your car and you should mod it the way you like, on my car i have got rotas like the first photo and my friend used used to have on his car similar alloys wheels to the second photo, just our personal preferences, go with what you like,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@glennhanley07 thats a tough one because both of them look nice, which ones do you like? because its your car and you should mod it the way you like, on my car i have got rotas like the first photo and my friend used used to have on his car similar alloys wheels to the second photo, just our personal preferences, go with what you like,
I do like the 1st photo that look like the rota grid alloys and also with the silver on the outer edge matches with he door handle and the fuel cap.
Have you got a photo of your alloys?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts