2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Can anyone identify what model car these arches are off?

I thought they were off a 'normal' civic i.e. FK2, but the trim isn't grey, so it made me wonder whether it was off a CTR/FN2?

Cheers :)

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
tony u are looking for arches with lips at the bottom of the arch, type r/s have lips where as standards are just flat, type s arches are grey but same shape as type r arches

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The post facelift cars are colour coded even if they are not FN2s.
Learn something new everyday! Thanks.

geemac said:
tony u are looking for arches with lips at the bottom of the arch, type r/s have lips where as standards are just flat, type s arches are grey but same shape as type r arches
Cheers Gary ..... I thought I had hit the jackpot then lol. ;)

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Hey,

Can anyone identify what model car these arches are off?

I thought they were off a 'normal' civic i.e. FK2, but the trim isn't grey, so it made me wonder whether it was off a CTR/FN2?

Cheers :)

Haha, woulda had these well before you if they were! PM'd the seller last week, wasn't sure either.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right, received one CTR Arch today, can someone take a look and just confirm this is definitely a CTR arch .... it is the rear drivers side arch, and didn't see a picture of it when I ordered it, although the seller confirmed it was definitely off a CTR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.