2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Oops! Maybe it thought it was a giant litter tray - it is that brown colour after all (bronze I Know)

But honestly I hope you didn't scare it off!

·
Wigan Warriors
1,052 Posts
As a cat owner, I get this all the time…… ***** on the roof, ***** on the bonnet and ***** on the spoiler ……. My cat also occasionally sits on the car [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/SIZE]

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops! Maybe it thought it was a giant litter tray - it is that brown colour after all (bronze I Know)

'Fraid not Angie.....it's one of MY cats!!! You'd think they'd know by now that Dad's car is sacred turf!!!!

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I have the same problem, but found a swift amputation of the paws worked well..... :cool:

lol

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
I have the same problem, but found a swift amputation of the paws worked well..... :cool:

lol
If i found anyone touching my cat i would gut them! You think i am joking??? haha

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
3 cat owner ! (actually, I 'inherited' them) ... but, never had that problem (they prefer to huddle underneath) ...

Mind you, that's probably because where I live, it has rained almost continuously for the last 12 months ...

When will the RAIN end ? ... whoops, wrong thread ! ...

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Copper - Yes, cat lover??? ermmm, not me - the missus' fault I'm afraid!

I'd like a dog or two myself, but the missus says that, that ain't gonna happen until the cats have gone....

Mind you, if this one carries on like this, that might be sooner rather than later!!!;)

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts

lol

·
Registered
497 Posts
As a car lover I can tell you both cats and dogs are terrible! Too much scratches and hair everywhere :mad:.
Kill 'em [smilie=tongue.gif].

1 - 20 of 23 Posts