2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after 2 and a half fantastic years of owning my Type S it was time to sell up and move on to a new car. I test drove a few different performance hatchbacks including the gen 2 MPS and a GTC Astra VXR... both of which just lacked something, something which made me love the civic! So I stuck with what I love and bought myself and FN2.

My 2010 Deep Sapphire Blue Type R.

As many of you will know I loved my blue Type S and couldn't say no to a Type R which was a little bit different to the normal and as a bonus is quite rare!

Ebay got abit of abuse over Christmas as i ordered all the little bits (footwell lights, wind deflectors etc..)

It wont be long until I start working my magic on this one... watch this space!

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Wow, love the colour. Congrats and happy new car.

Reactions: iixLiam

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
That does like a really nice colour.. not seen many in that blue.
Great find and hope she serves you well..

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Look forward to seeing this mate :)

Reactions: iixLiam

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
very nice mate has it got a lsd ? mines a 10 plate not got one think it april onwards. great colour.
Yeah it has an LSD. The car was registered on 25th June 2010 which is my birthday!

Very nice Liam, well done buddy
Thanks mate! I think I will be after some fog protectors now I've got front fogs haha

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Looks good buddy, I was the same apart from I went for a three month stint in a high spec Focus ST before I moved back and bought myself a CW!!

Saw your photos on facebook too, came out really well after the clean :thumbsup:

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,101 Posts
Looks great Liam. I'd get rid of my 2.2 for one but as it's still running well for now and I still have my DC2 to restore, I have my hands full at the moment!

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
My plan (if I can talk myself into it) is to change to a Type R this year.
Problem is my Type S is a great wee car and hasn’t put a foot wrong in over 3 years.
I probably wouldn’t use the Type R as it should either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
I've never seen one in that colour in the flesh, looking forward to seeing it. Congrats on the purchase and well done getting an LSD equipped one - still on my list of things to do haha!

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Hellooooo. Should see this at some meets around Manc. Have you had the LSD working yet? Good innit!

1 - 20 of 72 Posts