2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fitted this to their ctr yet? If so easy/hard? Got a guide/how2 as I want to do this mod but don't want to buy before I know what's involved. Cheers

·
loving my black alloys :)
510 Posts
i would also like to know how this is fitted and if it can be done at home

Dal

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
Saw this on, what I can only presume to be, EvoStu's Champ White at Brands Hatch - they did look cool, I also understand that they are about £300 or something ridiculous like that.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I can think of a few better mods to spend 300 quid on.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
One of the following

- Tint's
- Lowering Springs
- or hefty contribution towards the Mugen Grill/CF Spoiler

Take your pick.

That said though I have ordered Red Wheel Nuts, at £120 - nuts only :rolleyes:
dude which ones you get>??? and where from as i want some for my rims would look seriously :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
For the record:

doorsill-20091005140219.png

1. Disengage the hooks (B) and tabs (C) from the kick panel (D) and center pillar lower trim (E).
  2. Detach the clips (F), then remove the trim from the front door inner seal (G).
  3. If necessary, detach the clips (H) by pulling the front door sill outer trim (I) up, then remove it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Saw this on, what I can only presume to be, EvoStu's Champ White at Brands Hatch - they did look cool, I also understand that they are about £300 or something ridiculous like that.
You assume correctly mate. They are expensive but hey ho I had nothing better to spend my money on at the time. :(

They do look rather nice though and definitely drew the crowds when asked to see them.

EvoStu.

·
Registered
109 Posts
do you have pics?
Somewhere I'll have a look.
Edit, these are the only ones I've got on me from Brands. They include shots of the interior LED's as well.

EvoStu.

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
thats cool..

·
Registered
698 Posts
they are very nice indeed but still, price pushes me back from them [smilie=disgust.gif],
its like Honda wants to tell us - we give you such price because we dont want anybody to get it,
seriously, they should consider some prices of their accessories especially if such thing is deffiantely not worth 300 quid, at least in my opinion

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
They looked better in the flesh - and I watched a couple of people see them and go "oooh" in a kind of "sod the price, I'm getting those" kind of way.
...I'm one of them :cool:

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
You assume correctly mate. They are expensive but hey ho I had nothing better to spend my money on at the time. :(

They do look rather nice though and definitely drew the crowds when asked to see them.

EvoStu.
Sorry bud, no offence intended! :grouphug: It has to be said though, that the guest I brought along with me to the event kept badgering me to replace mine (standards) with the ones you had on your car :D

He was fixated :D

I do like the Heko deflectors you were running though, they looked alot better than the Climair's that flaming scuffed my window trim :rolleyes: and the tint to them aswell looked :cool:

Saw you pulling out into the traffic after the event too - I was sat in the traffic :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry bud, no offence intended! :grouphug: It has to be said though, that the guest I brought along with me to the event kept badgering me to replace mine (standards) with the ones you had on your car :D

He was fixated :D

I do like the Heko deflectors you were running though, they looked alot better than the Climair's that flaming scuffed my window trim :rolleyes: and the tint to them aswell looked :cool:

Saw you pulling out into the traffic after the event too - I was sat in the traffic :D
Thanks mate. [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

Yeah the Heko deflectors definitely look better than the Climairs and they're cheaper as well. I am expecting Mugen and Honda to release some JDM versions in the next few months as well when the FN2 goes on public sale in Japan during November.

And that traffic was a nightmare!!!!!!

EvoStu.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts