2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello all...

Now my last post on here was 7th June 2009!

I sold my 07 plate Civic Type-S 2.2 i-CTDi and bought myself a 55 plate Honda CR-V. In August last year I sold the CR-V and bought myself a 56 plate Nissan Navara...

So now... I'm coming back! The Navara is just too big and putting £90 of diesel in it every 3-5 days is getting silly! So I'm getting a Civic back again!

I'm looking at getting a face-lifted 09 or 59 plate, diesel of course! Type-S GT this time!

Already ordered myself some new side stickers! lol

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Your like Master Shortie. Bet your sitting there now saying 'Coz I'm bringin it back, bringin it back..... to them old school da-ays'

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
:hello2: and :welcome4: back to fold !! :wave:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Nice one :D

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Welcome back......[smilie=superkewl.g:

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all - well I go to Grimsby tomorrow to get my Civic Type-S GT from Westgate Honda!

It's an 07 reg (Same age I had before!), but with only 23,000 miles on it, and the dealer is putting a new MOT, 6 months tax, and new disks and pads at the rear!

Got a crap price for my Navara ! But I'm glad to be rid of it.

I wanted a newer model (09-), but because Honda have stopped the i-CTDi engine they're holding their value really well and hard to find!

Another bit of news I found out... in the same way my Navara isn't worth anything nowdays - fuel costs, rising cost of living etc.... apparently Honda dealers are really struggling to sell CR-V's...!

·
Give it some beans!! :)
473 Posts
Welcome back mate, yeah the CRVs are one of the most insurance claimed on vehicles I read somewhere mainly due to poor visability and the people driving them of course :worms: So I would only imagine that that to has something to do with the poor sales if the insurance costs a fortune as well as the economy of them.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome back mate, yeah the CRVs are one of the most insurance claimed on vehicles I read somewhere mainly due to poor visability and the people driving them of course :worms: So I would only imagine that that to has something to do with the poor sales if the insurance costs a fortune as well as the economy of them.
Wow never knew that... ! When I test drove one of the new shape I loved it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts