2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I've mentioned in a previous thread, before I bought my Civic, my idea of washing my car was a 2 minute trip down the road to the automatic car wash and then if it's lucky, wax it when I get home. I then saw what could be achieved with the right stuff in this part of the forum.

I've just this moment splashed out on over £100 of cleaning products :facepalm: I've also just paid my car insurance renewal :facepalm::facepalm: Oh yeah, and I've just paid my car tax too :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Thank you Civinfo [smilie=whistle.gif]

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
Welcome to madness, first 1000 are difficult but you are in good way :p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a slippery slope!!

sent from my phone
Slippery slope alright. Should make Starsky and Hutch style bonnet slides easier :confused:

Just wait untill you want a remap...and FRS....and new intercooler....and colour code....etc
Lets not go there just yet :worms:

Which products do you buy?
I used some of your suggestions in the sticky and have ended up with Meguiars Wash and Wax, Auto Glym SRP, Dodo Juice Supernatural Hybrid and Poorboy's White Diamond amongst other various bits and pieces.

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts
TBH when i spend my first 100 i was confused and I was thinking '' Does it worth it? ''
At 500 i though '' i need some more to have everything for every part of the car ''
After 1000 you just think '' I want them all and i pay as much i can to get even more reflex ''
I believe next stage is a detailing rehab clinic :p

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
I am sure I get funny looks on my street I rarely see anyone clean there car, I do mine weekly occasionally twice weekly if I been on a long run and it gets dirty

I still got some way to go with cleaning products. I always washed my car and waxed but I am doing that bit more than. Still got clay bar, and stuff for wheels to get.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.