2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm Pete, the long wait and to some degree hunt has come to an end and my Civic is being delivered to me Tuesday evening.
I decided months and months ago that when I had paid off the finance on my current Seat Ibiza 05 plate I was going to upgrade to a second hand Civic. I did plenty of shopping around at local dealers and on the net as well as racking the brains of my friend who's a Honda mechanic.
It was tough finding what I wanted locally and stumbled upon a vehicle sourcing company on the net and made an enquiry with them. They have been more than helpful and have given me a good valuation for part exchange on my current vehicle, I had originally hoped to aim for a diesel Type S or Type S GT with 30k or less on the clock in Black or Bronze but my budget was £8,000 plus the trade in of my Ibiza (£2850).
So after much searching and a few possible cars falling just outside of my budget they proposed a Se in nighthawk black with upgraded 17" alloys and leather trim on a 56 plate and 35k on the clock. They managed to secure the car withiin my budget and included is delivery and an HPI check as well as their own detailed inspection before the sale goes through. They are also putting a full MOT on the car. All in all I'm pretty pleased to date and can't wait to get my hands on my new car. Already thinking it would be nice to get ab ipod adaptor in and considering the possibility of some cheapish mods. Any ideas??
I'll post again when I have had chance to try out the car.
Cheers
Pete

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Congratulations and let us know how you get on, and good luck and enjoy it :D:D

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum,enjoy your new car.:cool:

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome and Hi :D

Sounds like you found a good company to help you. Congrats on the car :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tuesday night the beast finally arrived, I have to say I am over the moon with the car, loving the ride quality and the nice touch of the leather ineterior. Bit dubious at the lack of a spare wheel though and I am already thinking of extras I can get and do to improve it's already quite awesome looks.

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Tuesday night the beast finally arrived, I have to say I am over the moon with the car, loving the ride quality and the nice touch of the leather ineterior. Bit dubious at the lack of a spare wheel though and I am already thinking of extras I can get and do to improve it's already quite awesome looks.

Pete
Congratulations and enjoy the "beast"
First extra you need dare I suggest is a Spacesaver spare wheel, does`nt cost a lot but I think is an essential and will get you out of trouble if you get a unrepairable puncture. :D:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts