2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i hope somebody can help..

Consistent with most people who have had body paint issues, i have paint that is just peeling off in patches all around the body work (bonnet, doors etc).. I believe that this has been resprayed before i had it (very badly though)..

Unfortunately i have scratched along the side of my passenger side (getting out the way of a police car), and was looking to get a whole re-spray done.. I was wondering if anyone knew how much this would be about and if there is anywhere in Birmingham or West Midlands you could recommend..

I have a black 2006 EX

Thank you again!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I am doing mine next week. It's a polish guy with a garage based in B66 area. Depends what you need it may cost you from £1500 for respray (I pay less as my mate recommended me). Can get you his number if you want.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that would be great.. If its a good job and a reasonable price let me know.. Pictures would be good if you take them.. Cheers mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
more torque than the mrs
6,793 Posts
whole respray is not going to be cheap how much are you willing to spend? my mate as a garage in wolverhampton i could ask him how much if i know what you want to pay..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi mate.. Am really just lookin for some prices mate, I wouldn't even know where to start with a cost... Think like everyone I'd want it cheaper but good quality haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
I highly recommend Hallcraft in Cradley Heath right by the train station , they provide excellent service , the paint match and blend is 10/10 in all types of light you cannot tell and trust me if I could I would not have been a happy owner ,. they sorted me out in 48 hours kept in touch with progress very competitive rates and gave me a jazz hire car. I had a car or trolley hit my rear quarter panel the damage was to rear bumper including the part that sticks out which must have been hard to get right , the guy who sorted me out owned an 8th gen civic as well

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
I can also highly recommend Hallcraft, knowing one of the co-owners Nick Hall (I used to work with his wife although it's been a while since I last saw them).

I have had work done in the past by them too. They de-locked my previous car (after the locks were forced through on a break in). The finish was unbelievable, perfectly blended etc.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for bodywork.

Reactions: stuey88
1 - 9 of 9 Posts