2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Does anyone has step by step installation guide on how to fit an active sub?
I have an aftermarket stereo fitted and trying to fit an underseat subwoofer as well. Some of you managed to feed the power from different sources rather than battery. I am tight on budget so I can't really go to a store to get it fixed.
Any help will be appreciated
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Morning fatihan,
Did you manage to fit your sub? I'm thinking about getting either the In-phase USW 300 or Pioneer TS-WX130ea to go with the Hertz components I've got.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate,
Just seen your message.
Yes I did managed to install it. It was fairly easy and also I took the power from internal fusebox, it was a lot more easier rather then run the cable from firewall. Sound is a lot more deeper now, fills the car. Well happy with it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mate,
Just seen your message.
Yes I did managed to install it. It was fairly easy and also I took the power from internal fusebox, it was a lot more easier rather then run the cable from firewall. Sound is a lot more deeper now, fills the car. Well happy with it
Did you connect it up with RCA cables from the aftermarket head unit? I've connected it up with a Y RCA cable, single cable from subwoofer out on the pioneer head unit to double RCA ends connected at the subwoofer end but no sound is coming out.....

·
Registered
317 Posts
Did you connect it up with RCA cables from the aftermarket head unit? I've connected it up with a Y RCA cable, single cable from subwoofer out on the pioneer head unit to double RCA ends connected at the subwoofer end but no sound is coming out.....
Is the sub woofer output turned on on your head unit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts