2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
noticed that this has happened a few times now, and it's begining to bug me slightly

not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but thought I'd share :D

Sometimes when I indicate (right) with my normal method of using my fingertips, it rotates the light switch to the On (sidelights) from it's normal (Auto*) position

Anyone else?

* yes, I know the pitfalls of Auto and bridges, but I like technology doing things for me :D

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Yup, my clumsy fingers have turned lights on/off while signalling!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Me too - several times.........Thought it was just me!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Add me to the clumsy finger group.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Add me to the minority then cos I've NEVER done it yet - and YES I do use my indicators as I should when driving ;)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Neither have I. You clumsy ones :wink: , instead of an upward movement, you must be using a rolling motion too.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
elfa7 said:
Neither have I. You clumsy ones :wink: , instead of an upward movement, you must be using a rolling motion too.
No, but an upward motion on the front edge of the stalk will produce a turning moment on the stalk. I just push up with my middle finger, and occasionally it manages to twist the selecter. I am certainly not twisting it like a bike's throttle when I signal! :lol:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Bungle, you know what to do with your middle finger then, don't you :wink:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I didn't know you were into that kind of thing! :shock:

·
estranged
391 Posts
Honda drivers must be getting younger... I thought they stuck their arms out of the window instead of using those new-fangled flashing thingies.

:D

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
I still use arm signals. I can't find the semaphore signals on the Civic :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts