2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I have a problem with the indicator it is fast blinking which usually would mean it is burned out but the fast clicking only comes after ten minutes of driving ? For the first ten it works fine with all bulbs functioning

On another note the drivers mirror does not fold up fully but the passengers mirror does any ideas ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried getting it changed at halfords but didn't have a clue where to start , the strange thing is the indicator works then stops randomly now

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IS there any guides on how to replace the bulb I couldn't get the clips of plastic without feeling i was going to break them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
tried getting it changed at halfords but didn't have a clue where to start , the strange thing is the indicator works then stops randomly now
Did you get anywhere with this problem?
My 07 ictdi has randomly stopping indicator(s).
Changed Indicator unit on steering wheel but problem still there.
Would be interested to know how you getting on with this mate

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Any Solution? I have the same problem started this week

Hi,

Just wondered if you had found a solution to this issue, I have the same problem and it started this week but only when indicating to turn right.

Turning left indicator speed is normal.

Thanks

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Robbed again at my local dealer

Having enjoyed the relief of finding out my indicator problem was only a bulb today I have had to endure the absolute frustration and utter misery caused by a visit to my local stealer.

Unfortunately its an experience that seems all to familiar these days.

Over £12 for an indicator bulb!

I have wondered if it was specially shaped using the arse hole of a unicorn or something because thats really taking the mickey.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have you checked the relay box and mirrors repeaters, could be dodgy bulb with loose filament, but not blown, could be bad connection

1 - 18 of 18 Posts