2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's lots of opinions on the different kits, but has anyone ever heard of a PVT logic carbon gen 3? i'd like views and opinoins on sound and performance please cheers in advance

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
JUNK!
I know someone who fell for one of these "supercharged induction kits"for his pug 206 gti 180... it was the last thing he ever did to his car as it damaged the air intake system within the engine itself (sorry that's as technical as I can get).

On the webpage that josh pointed out, It looks like some kitchen utensils put together... and I like their graph "evidence" a chart done on microsoft excel!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was gettin a bit confused by it all it seemed to talk a lot of rubbish! i like the K&N typhoon but can only find one for the EP3

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
there isnt a typhoon kit for the fn2..not that i heard..and i wouldnt get any induction from the ep3 because of the air flow meter..so it has to be for the fn2...

depending on your budget i rate these 3- gruppe m, injen and cpl intake (it looks good but fidgety relocating battery etc)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts