2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am really new to this, this is my first post so please apologies for any rookie errors I make!

I recently bought a 2007 Type-S GT and LOVE IT. Its my first Honda and would love to put an induction kit on it for a more fun noise in acceleration.

I've ordered a K&N one (made to fit) an am hoping to fit it next weekend, but are there are helpful tips you guys can provide from your experiences?

I have a rough idea of how to get it done... but any help would be amazing!

Many Thanks in advance! :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just make sure you have the EU version of the intake. I accidently ordered the US one and it's a tad different which makes it somewhat of a challenge to fit. For example I had to move one of the horns a bit in order to make room for it to fit. Other than that? Great noise! You'll love it, I promise :eek:

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Hi All,

I am really new to this, this is my first post so please apologies for any rookie errors I make!

I recently bought a 2007 Type-S GT and LOVE IT. Its my first Honda and would love to put an induction kit on it for a more fun noise in acceleration.

I've ordered a K&N one (made to fit) an am hoping to fit it next weekend, but are there are helpful tips you guys can provide from your experiences?

Check this tread, all the advice you need :)
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/engines-transmission/61887-k-n-57i-induction-kit-fitted-pics.html

·
Registered
42 Posts
i have on my FN1 a Injen C.A.I. for U.S. model. it fits ok, nothing to modify.
if you get a short ram, you will get all the hot air from the engine bay in your intake, not a smart thing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Can you tell me please what model exactly from k&n??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts