2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Need
So few light options about. Would go well with the dynamic wing mirror indicators
I know right, that's why I decided to make my own馃榿馃憤.
I've got a set of dynamic led wing mirror indicators, I do them as well. Been doing them since lt year 馃憤

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is all the stuff you need. Not including the spare rear light units. Hope this helps

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
They look great mate any chance of a guide whats needed etc
Thank you

If you have all the parts, there's no reason why this can't be completed in a weekend.

So here's the how to...

1) Open the light unit using a Dremel or equivalent cutting tool.

2) Insert the Demon eye ring into the Angel eye cob ring, so the LEDs are pointing inward. Secure using sealant of your choice.

3) Use mirror tint film on one side of the perspex disc.

4) Place the mirror tint disc (mirror side in) on the front of the Angel cob and secure.

5) Place the mirrored disc (mirror side in) on the rear of the Demon eye ring. Secure using sealant.

You've now made your infinity lights

6) Place the now made infinity lights into the light units at the desired position and secure using sealant.

7) Once everything is dry, put the light back together, minus the red inside lens. Seal up the light unit.

8) Spray using lens tint spray to your desired darkness.

Job done

I also bought oem bulb connectors from AliExpress, so they are now plug&play & can be swapped over easily if needed.

*When fitting the perspex & mirror discs to the LED units, make sure they are free from hair & fluff etc, as it will show up when they are on. *

Registered
You thought of making these and selling them? Also do you have pictures of what they looks like when they aren't illuminated.

Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R

Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
Where did these come from, these need to be on my car ASAP馃榿, more info please.
Thank you

If you have all the parts, theres no reason why this can't be completed in a weekend.

So here's the how to...

1) Open the light unit using a Dremel or equivalent cutting tool.

2) Insert the Demon eye ring into the Angel eye cob ring, so the LEDs are pointing inward. Secure using sealant of your choice.

3) Use mirror tint film on one side of the perspex disc.

4) Place the mirror tint disc (mirror side in) on the front of the Angel cob and secure.

5) Place the mirrored disc (mirror side in) on the rear of the Demon eye ring. Secure using sealant.

You've now made your infinity lights

6) Place the now made infinity lights into the light units at the desired position and secure using sealant.

7) Once everything is dry, put the light back together, minus the red inside lens. Seal up the light unit.

8) Spray using lens tint spray to your desired darkness.

Job done

I also bought oem bulb connectors from AliExpress, so they are now plug&play & can be swapped over easily if needed.

*When fitting the perspex & mirror discs to the LED units, make sure they are free from hair & fluff etc, as it will show up when they are on. *

I think you need to make me some and everybody else lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You thought of making these and selling them? Also do you have pictures of what they looks like when they aren't illuminated.
I don't have the time. I only have a spare hour here & there, so these took me months . But they were worth the wait.
I already do dynamic led wing mirror conversions and SOD repairs and the Mrs has put her foot down at doing and selling these .

You can't see anything when they aren't illuminated. If you get really close, you can just about see them then.

Super Moderator
If I did that, I reckon the Mrs would divorce me

just give her a % commission to spend on clothes, make up, girlie things and I reckon you'd have no problem

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha, I鈥檝e spent most weekends on the car, so know where your coming from, but round off to you, they do look smart.
I've also got a motorbike and that takes up a lot of my time as well, so she's got double to contend with . Cheers my man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts