2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am pleased to announce that TDi North are now dealers for the Injector Dynamics range of injectors.

Best out there. Nuff said. :cool:

We will be keeping a stock of K series injectors and one of the big plus's is that unlike some other makes which are unstable at idle you can even run the 2000's on a stock car and have perfect idle. Also you don’t need the additional injector driver for the bigger ones.

First shipment will be arriving shortly and can list exact prices then as soon as we have worked out the costs with shipping and import duties.

Injector Dynamics - Main Menu

View attachment Injector Dynamics Feb 2011 V3 (2).pdf

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
No one was suppose to tell Dezi about the bigger injectors !,, lol

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Hello mate,quick question. You say they are the best out there,if that's the case can you get them for other vehicle manufacturers?? Reason I ask is I am gonna be looking soon for my silvia s15,Was looking at tomei and nismo 740's if you could let me know if they do side feeds for my application around the 740cc mark and how much for the set with rings please would be much appreciated
Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Yeah they do.
Just got in a load for an RB26.
Have attached the listings on first post. ;)

Prices shown are US$ and dont include shipping or tax but it gives you a good idea. They do represent outstanding value though for what you are getting.
I remember paying £200 per injector for my GTR a couple of years ago!

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Just weighing up my options atm because I have found somewhere doing the nismo 740's for 400 delivered,but if these are as good or better for the same price then I would definitely be interested in snapping a set up! Thanks a lot mate gonna check it out now!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts