2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 232 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We can get hold of the Injen FN2 intakes now.
Price is £235 incl VAT.:cool:

Delivery will be direct from the States and probably be a couple of weeks from order.

We will be testing one on our FN2 shortly so even if its only as good as the GruppeM its a cheap alternative.

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
good stuff...at last we havea huge range to choose from now on induction kits

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
We can get hold of the Injen FN2 intakes now.
Price is £235 incl VAT.:cool:

Delivery will be direct from the States and probably be a couple of weeks from order.

We will be testing one on our FN2 shortly so even if its only as good as the GruppeM its a cheap alternative.
Thanks guys :D

Looking forward to the pics and dyno once you get hold of this kit!!!

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If we are selling to private individuals then we still charge VAT no matter where they are based.

If we sell a product to a business that is VAT registered in another EU country, we can get their VAT number and sell them the goods net of tax.

Are you a business or a company. ;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
^^^+1 UK tax law.

Chased this yesterday and delivery of the first batch is now expected end of September. I will get one on my car straight away so we can evaluate with the GM.:popcorn:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Delivery is now expected end of September and hydroshields are available.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Keep water out, so your engine doesn't go boom boom but they look like they'd seriously restrict the filters performance....

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's being fitted today and will be putting it on the dyno. Will be plotted against GM on my car with all other mods ;)

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 232 Posts