2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few people on here have used a service called spooner restorations for painting of rockers and inlet manifolds, he (paul) has asked me to post on here to see if there is much interest in offering a service on part exchange on inlet manifolds, both standard and other options. Post any feedback on here and I'll pass it on to him:)

To see his work he's on facebook as 'spooner restorations'

He recently did my rocker cover:)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Have him on facebook. His work looks second to none and a shame that a few people are messing him about with returns at the moment.
Your rocker looks good. Im hoping to get a crinkle black done in the future on mines.

I would be interested in this but not sure if i will go for an rrc at somepoint so wouldnt want to spend too much to have the oem done. Did you get any prices from paul?

Also out of interest where did you get all of your hybrid racing stuff? Did you get it here or have to order direct from america? Is the intake for the si?
Sorry for all the questions lol

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Paul's work is spot on he did both my rocker cover and CPL intake candy red, wish I'd had my RRC done at the same time

·
Administrator
18,084 Posts
Nice colour, really makes the top end pop

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Hi Guys

Im after getting my rocker cover painted and ive had a look at Paul's work and it looks amazing, is there anyway i can contact him other than facebook as im not on there ?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Love the candy red! It would make cleaning so much easier too. Maybe this should be in the civinfo traders section, (if it isnt already) as I'm sure this would be very popular. A couple of questions...how much for both the rocker cover and inlet manifold in the candy red (and incl delivery). Secondly as for returning our parts, does it matter what condition they are in, as my rocker has a little patch where the paint flaked?

·
Registered
115 Posts
How easy is it to get the intake manny off. Thinking I want to do mine at the weekend as hate the dirty stock thing. Just looks like TB, Injectors and then few bolts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts