2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sun was shinning in Gloucester today and not a cloud in the sky... so washed waxed the spaceship ... now its raining as hard as you like as I type this never mind the car is beading as good as it can... anyway has anybody got any tips for cleaning the bottom of the inside of the windscreen by the dash... as it really tight in the space.??
I have done it with a spoon and cloth but it takes ages and the results are not perfect???:(

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
It can be very difficult to get into this space. :(
I struggled to find a way to get right down to the bottom, but i remembered i had a 2' steel rule in the house, so i used it to push the thinnest microfibre cloth i have down to the base of the windscreen, and was able to slide it backwards and forwards.
Not exactly ideal.....but it done the trick. :)

·
JAE 2012 "cleanest car"
2,464 Posts
lol iv thought this, had my window screen replaced a few months ago and was dessprate to clean that part before he but the new one in, but chickened out

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
What you need is one of these... I can't do without it when detailing peoples cars...

Windscreen windshield cleaner demister wonder car wiper | eBay UK

There are cheaper on eBay but this one just had a good pic of how it is used... Then again - for those extra tight spaces... as mentioned above, a ruler is probably your best bet!

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts