2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dears,

I have seen nobody except for 1 other Belgian guy (Mr_HorsePower) do this. I have been told the Fujita Cold Air Intake would give error messages (more air flow than expected, heat soak) , but it doesn't.

IT WORKS WITHOUT FLAWS.

And it's so much louder and better than the K&N 57i induction I used to have.

When you search for compatibility on it or watch the manual you won't see FN1 pop-up anywhere, but it does fit without doing anything special. And the intake tube is attachted to the frame by a few vibration-catching screws. It's véry solid, I'm lovin' it!

I bought the Fujita CAI 1926b from avb-sports.be and they said it'd take an afternoon for installation plus removing of the bumper was needed, they said. It was done in 3 hours time without removing the bumper - only thing you need to do is turn your wheel outside so you can pull the protection off as you can see in pic #1. Installation wasn't done by me seeing as I'm not that handy, it was done by the brother of peter933.

A few pictures:

Regards

Jeroen

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
any vids or a sound clip ?

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Before the Fujita I had a K&N 57i and I like the Fujita much more, because it doesn't have any flat spots and the roar of it is 'fuller', can't really describe it..

It really sounds brutal if I open my left window haha

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
I would think it is similar to the AEM Jonnyrocket has on his car. It is good to see some aftermarket stuff come out for the R18. But what we could do with is some aftermarket exhaust systems for the euro model..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.