2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.

Picking up my new FN2 on Monday and called round a few insurance companies, AIB, Greenlight, ChrisKnott, Sky and Adrian Flux.

Cheapest by far was Adrian Flux at £350 for a 33 year old, with 15+ years driving and 10 years NCB. They were £75 cheaper than the closest competitor.

Is £350 a 'good' quote do you think for the FN2 based on the above? :D

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Have you tried running a quote through confused ?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hey.

Picking up my new FN2 on Monday and called round a few insurance companies, AIB, Greenlight, ChrisKnott, Sky and Adrian Flux.

Cheapest by far was Adrian Flux at £350 for a 33 year old, with 15+ years driving and 10 years NCB. They were £75 cheaper than the closest competitor.

Is £350 a 'good' quote do you think for the FN2 based on the above? :D
Seems decent, im paying that for my TI. But im a little bit younger right enough lol

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Was it you that used to sell all your "gadgets" on here, seem to recall you always had great stuff for sale

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was it you that used to sell all your "gadgets" on here, seem to recall you always had great stuff for sale
Yeah, I own heaps of tech and gadgets, end up getting bored of some stuff, so sell on and buy something else.

Combine that with modding and it's an expensive hobby! :)

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Get some things up then lol

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Post Code, and Mileage make such a difference to Insurance. I've had to quote 20k miles on my policy, and it's gone through the roof!.....

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Post Code, and Mileage make such a difference to Insurance. I've had to quote 20k miles on my policy, and it's gone through the roof!.....
It's a Glasgow postcode, which probably doesn't help, but only doing 5000 miles a year!

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: I've gone with Adrian Flux as I couldn't find anywhere cheaper and the consensus here seems to be it was a good price!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Out of curiosity I asked these guys for a quote online, for a type s gt, , £925.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I mine for £1250 including breakdown with a fn2 2 years no claims from brenacher I think there called that's mods delcleared too!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts