2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all anyone had any experience with the above company? They are coming in cheapest through Adrian Flux at the moment just wondered what they are like to deal with should anything happen. Currently with Markerstudy through Greenlight who have been great but coming in a little more expensive.

Would appreciate anyone's thoughts before I agree a policy.

·
Administrator
18,082 Posts
I've had my Civic with them for a couple of years and had no issues, no claims either tho.

The quote was very competitive with other insurers.

I have added mod's without any additional increase in premium, or admin charges.

Renewal premium also reduced this year.

AF also have an option for an agreed value, just submit a form and a set of photo's. Job done.

I've used AF for years, over numerous vehicles and it's always been a pleasure dealing with them.

I have tried getting quotes from other companies rated around here. But I found the calls frustrating, time consuming and some of the rep's seemed completely incompetent.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Just gave them a call for a quote, they quoted me over £4000 for the S2000.

Admiral quoted me £1100 strangely..

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Hi all anyone had any experience with the above company? They are coming in cheapest through Adrian Flux at the moment just wondered what they are like to deal with should anything happen. Currently with Markerstudy through Greenlight who have been great but coming in a little more expensive.

Would appreciate anyone's thoughts before I agree a policy.

hi there I am with red star for my self built motorhome and they have been ok so far
thay have been fine with all the mods that I have done and were half the price compaired to others

although its only when you have to claim that you find out how good your insurance co is

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Try brentacre, I nearly went with AF at about £8-900 and brentacre quoted me £495 for the same policy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts