2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, who does everyone use for their boosted cars? I am currently with Flux and renewal is £491 with all mods declared and even Greenlight cannot beat this.
So was just wondering does anyone else have any good recommendations?

Cheers

John

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I'm with Flux but hoping to move this year due to how appalling they were on my other car which was with them. Had to cancel my second policy and move it elsewhere after I had done an engine swap even though they assured me it would be fine when taking out the policy.

Brentacre were pretty good for me when I moved my heavily modified MR2 to them last month.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Speak to Alex @ sky insurance :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
I just moved to Greenlight - paid £300 less this year with them (boosted) than last year with previous insurer (NA)!

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I just moved to Greenlight - paid £300 less this year with them (boosted) than last year with previous insurer (NA)!
Did they cover a decat on your policy?

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Did they cover a decat on your policy?
I'm not sure that any insurer would specifically cover a decat would they?

·
Boost Time...
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your comments, but at the moment it still looks like Flux is the best price..

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
I'm not sure that any insurer would specifically cover a decat would they?
Greenlight used to. Listed all the mods on my FN2 and didn't bat an eyelid. They specifically mentioned not this time round.

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Greenlight used to. Listed all the mods on my FN2 and didn't bat an eyelid. They specifically mentioned not this time round.
Hmm wonder if there has been a change or if its just a different underwriter. They didnt ask me but I have a cat in place of a silencer anyway

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Loxy

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
It's the same underwriter that I've had before but they could have changed their policies.

It'll be something I look into when the renewal is due. My cat is bolt in on FD2, it's still the OEM header so I've got the option to swap it over for the decat for track and the possibility of two maps. We'll see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts