2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Askernlad for the wheels off his Type-R that he sold me, I have replaced the standard ones on my Type-SGT. Here are the results...........

KIF_1203.jpg
mdwciv1a.jpg

mdwciv2.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks nice, what? very nice

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looking well nice Martyn! In fact, i think ive changed my mind so i want them back!! Ha Ha.
I think you best change the 17" Michelin part now.

2.2SGT-NHB-17" Michelin-RPS-Parrot CK3000-Connects2-Garmin Nuvi 360-Pioneer TS-E136C Components - Pioneer TS-WX22A Sub - Soundproofed Doors:-D

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Rich,

I did try and change it, yesterday, but to no effect. I'll try again.....

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, seems to have worked this time.

Just drove to work on the new wheels this morning. Can't say I noticed too much worsening of the ride, just a bit more of a sharp thud when travelling over grates etc.

I've told my wife that I need I hours notice if she wants to borrow the SGT (so that I can put the old wheels back on - you should see what she's already done to the alloys on the Crossfire!)

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just be careful what you say about her Rich, she works for Doncaster Social Services! [smilie=smack.gif]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ooooppppssssss!! :rolleyes: Just let he know i was only kidding, and if ever she wants to lend the Type R, or taking anywhere dont hesitate to ask!! LOL[smilie=cheeky-grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts