2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 64 of 64 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Ah no Robbo, your not getting off that easily! :)

Tom
I didnt start the illegal numberplate bit.
I would like this thread removed.
Thanks and sorry its caused problems.
It was not my intention to slag off the car owner or appear in anyway unfriendly.
Therefore the best thing to do here is to remove the thread and any pictures associated with it, together with an apology to Niki-Milano.:oops:

Let's wrap this up.

I've removed any Yorkshire "bluntness" in the posts. All the possible discussion on number plate legality has been done, and several opinions have been posted. There's not much more to be said.

Robbo has apologised to N-M for jumping in a bit harshly - which is great.

Thread closed!

Yes it was me - Apology

Last night I created my first ever posting with pics of my new Civic. Almost immediately I was responded to with this link -
Interesting Number plate in Pudsey W. Yorks
As I visited this thread I was amazed to see a pic of my own car displaying it's Private reg plate, and a number of comments and the ensuing discussion regarding the legality of such reg plates.
As a result I responded in my own defence and went over the top in my sarcasm. The debate then became rather heated.
The thread is now closed as a result of this and before I could post my own apology.
Here we are then, I apologise to Robbo51 and all other members who were part of this discussion. I apologise not for my view's but for the way I presented myself and for any upset I -jointly- may have caused.

:oops:

And that, I think, is a great place to draw a line under the subject :)

Many thanks to all involved for coming to a resolution :)

Thread closed, unless anyone else would also like to post up a "yes, me too" reply, in which case please contact myself or one of the other mods.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.