2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The motor had a big clean yesterday, was covered in salt, grit and dirt from the recent bad weather.
I took these pics earlier this evening in some very interesting formats.

Some look awesome. Let me know what you think. ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Fascinating. It's amazing how different angles and lighting can give such a different impression. And silver is an ideal colour for that type of fancy work, isn't it?

Reactions: Smithyp1

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts
Cool pics! But i bet ya neighbours thought you had lost the plot lying on the drive taking the low down pics!! lol

Jayne x

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fascinating. It's amazing how different angles and lighting can give such a different impression. And silver is an ideal colour for that type of fancy work, isn't it?
I was just having a play with my samsung digital camera and thought how different and cool they look. I used the sepia and negative effects.

Turned out really well.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
nice ,i like them

·
Registered
86 Posts
I like the negative effect, must give it a go myself...great idea!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Some very nice photo's you have there :)

Nice car too!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice car - cool pics.................:perfect10:

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
:coolpics:

I say, what a car... it makes me wonder after seeing this why would anyone choose any other colour? This is by far the best.

The Alabaster / Rage combo is the nicest possible CTR GT.

·
radix lecti
960 Posts
My personal favourite has got to be no 9.

Nice bunch of pics though :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:coolpics:

I say, what a car... it makes me wonder after seeing this why would anyone choose any other colour? This is by far the best.

The Alabaster / Rage combo is the nicest possible CTR GT.
Couldn't agree more !!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

My favourites are 9, 11 and the last 2.

·
Registered
412 Posts
If you can imagine the Avenue de Anglais.... Nice France ...Beautiful sunny day blue sky.... palm trees ....Totall Chic .....Parked up in said location ...One Milano One NHB One Alabaster SILVERRRRR ....What one is going to look way beyond KOOL ....And draw admiring glances ...why prolong the agony for the others ....who maybe secretly wished they had SILVERRRRR ...Like a chunk of Platinum art sittin in the kerb man ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you can imagine the Avenue de Anglais.... Nice France ...Beautiful sunny day blue sky.... palm trees ....Totall Chic .....Parked up in said location ...One Milano One NHB One Alabaster SILVERRRRR ....What one is going to look way beyond KOOL ....And draw admiring glances ...why prolong the agony for the others ....who maybe secretly wished they had SILVERRRRR ...Like a chunk of Platinum art sittin in the kerb man ....ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts