2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got it at all?

Its £80 in the honda brochure.

I want to carry a couple of bikes with me up to Cumbria from the Isle of Wight in December, and liek the idea of having the bikes inside.

What does this "attachment" constist of?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I ordered one when i bourght my car it consists of a metal bracket which is screwed to the boot cover over where there would normally be a spare wheel,and several straps.if you have an adults bike the front wheel has to come off,if its a kid bike the bracket holds the front tyre in place.

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
scol78 said:
I ordered one when i bourght my car it consists of a metal bracket which is screwed to the boot cover over where there would normally be a spare wheel,and several straps.if you have an adults bike the front wheel has to come off,if its a kid bike the bracket holds the front tyre in place.
Are you likely to ge 2 26" wheeled bikes in there.

One bike is smaller than the other. (ones a mans mtb, the other is a womans mtb).

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes but remember the wheels may have to comes off the adult bikes,i stopped using mine and just started laying both bikes down with a blanket inbetween

·
Big Civic fan
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will take a look when i get the car then.

I take it the attachment can be ordered and just passed onto me, or are there parts the dealer has to fit themselves?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts