2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, does anyone know if the 2015 civic was fitted with a interior boot light, noticed a gap on the right hand side with wires and plastic connector all there , but no light !!
If there is meant to be one, where can they be purchased from.

Cheers.

·
4,773 Posts
My guess would be that a dealer at some stage removed it and forgot to put it back. For some obscure reason they have a tendency to leave cars with the boot open on the forecourt and the boot light would flatten the battery.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,487 Posts
My 2013 9G has a boot light, top right.

^ Wot he said ^ re forecourt display

Reactions: mpmilo

·
Super Moderator
2,539 Posts
OK
best check that power is coming to the connector then, not sure it would have it's own fuse.

Trev
it's got connection to the block connector so reverse polarity shouldn't be a issue

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,487 Posts
Here we go again ....... check all fuses just in case :)

Reactions: Wilmo

·
Super Moderator
2,539 Posts
It plugs into the block connector so only goes one way round, it's a direct replacement for the whole light unit that is missing in OP's car

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Power source is fine, led light is not working after all that.
Anybody got a contact number for them as website seems to be down and FB site is not coming up :(

·
Super Moderator
2,539 Posts
Thought i had a number but sorry no luck.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,487 Posts
That link is Aurora bulbs which seems to be dead, and is Mr JP who hasn't been here since 5th Nov 2019.

What happened to him ?

Reactions: mpmilo

·
Super Moderator
2,539 Posts
Must be able to get one from a breaker and put a T10 W5W LED bulb in it for a better light.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts