2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
The air con in the 10g isn't as good as my 8g was either. Mine mists up really easy too and takes way longer to clear.

I've also noticed I have to change temps around more to get it the temp I want. On warm mornings it blows out warm air unless I put it right down to 17 or sometimes as low as it goes. In the 8g I could pretty much leave it on 21 most of the time. If I put the 10g on 21 its always too hot.
Totally agree, my 8G was set @ 20 and just left to run, only adjusted on really hot or cold days, whereas my 10G needs constant adjustment, almost as if the auto function not working effectively.
Might mention when next visiting the dealers for some mats.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Let us know how you get on. I guess it could be that the 10g has more accurate sensors but it just makes it more annoying constantly trying to find the right temp.

Its the same with the auto wipers 8g just worked, 10g either wipe when theres nothing wet or dont wipe when there is. I find the car overall great and upgrade but it feels like quite a few backwards steps too.

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
Humidity has been alot higher, even in the Merc I had to give the demist function an operation. Nothing on the Speedo though!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts