2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At night I cannot see my HVAC controls, window demist or interior light buttons. Have I got some bulbs out or is this normal?

·
Registered
208 Posts
At night I cannot see my HVAC controls, window demist or interior light buttons. Have I got some bulbs out or is this normal?
Some of your lamps are not working or a whole cluster is out. Its not normal..... o_O

Mine would stop working from the same section and a quick tap would cure them. then they worked fine ever since. But I did buy a spare unit incase it fails again. ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
I have to set my stalk to auto for them lights to go on. Took me a while to figure that out. Worth checking.

If I understand your problem correctly that is :)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have to set my stalk to auto for them lights to go on. Took me a while to figure that out. Worth checking.

Not all 8 Gens have that. Mine doesn't. :eek:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I have auto lights, never use it, not sensitive enough.
I can see all other dash buttons. It's just irritating wanting to increase heat if I've been out on bike or want to turn a light on inside.

Volume knob on radio is stupid too. Come to a drive through and turn vol down and it will turn up lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

That'll irritate me if true!

·
i-Vtec
3,477 Posts
There is just one bulb out that illuminates all the buttons on that control. They are the weirdest bulbs you will find. I bought a second hand unit just to get the bulbs. Ill see if I find the thread that referenced the bulbs.

·
i-Vtec
3,477 Posts

Its the smaller of the bulbs, ill try to take some measurements of the bulb tomorrow.

·
Registered
358 Posts
That'll irritate me if true!
Yeah. It was not intuitive for me at all when I got the car. Thought I had an major electrical problem. So glad when I want though the modes on the light stalk and found them come on at AUTO

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Its the smaller of the bulbs, ill try to take some measurements of the bulb tomorrow.
Cheers I'll get some ordered

1 - 12 of 12 Posts