2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I would like to upgrade my interior roof lighting with LEDs - I did upgrade them with these a few months ago but since, a few have failed.

These are very short in length, but I'd like some that are better quality and brighter but not sure how big (long) I can go and still ensure they fit (mainly in the 2 map lights as I believe space is limited??)

Im after 5-6000k as I don't like the blue look and want a bright white.

I've seen the Philips and Osram offerings but paying over £30 for 4 LEDs is a bit steep - has anyone got experience of a decent stup for the interior lights that is well prices, white and fits nicely?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I'd strongly recommend sticking to OSRAM LED Bulbs.
Whilst they are pricey, You should only need 3 Packs to do the front map lights, Boot and dome, and numberplate bulbs, and the quality is leagues ahead of other options.

All of the cheapy SMD LEDs I've had from Ebay and other sellers, using the chip on board construction have failed in very short order.
Furthermore, The OSRAM Options are the correct T10 Size, and very bright.

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
I had some from JP which fitted, but were too long for the map lights. Ended up taking them out.
The Osrams n Philips I understand are a decent product and are shorter in length so no issues with contacting the clear cover/lense

1 - 10 of 10 Posts