2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My interior lights dont seem to work what ever setting i have them on or the map lights so when i un lock i have the dash light up but no light on the roof when i undo the door? now i've checked the fuse (14 and 19 is the only thing in the user book i could see that would mean them lights?) and they seem fine, has anyone known the light bulbs to go?

Any help would be great ta

oh i should have said i've only had the car 3 weeks and they've never worked so its not like they was now not

Thanks Billy

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
Try removing each bulb one by one. These lights are all connected and one thing I found while I was changing mine to blue is if ones faulty they all stop working. Remove each bulb one by one and see if the lights then start working.

Also if you have a multimeter check for dodgy earth or supply.

Then yer half way there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah there are bulbs there.

And they seem not to be blown. Haven't got a multi meter so haven't been able to check the earth yet.

When you say remove each bulb one by one theres only two yeah? Unless im missing something.

Was i right that its fuse number 14? I didnt fancy just pulling them all out and checking one-by-one.

·
Registered
275 Posts
it has been known for wires to be trapped above the light fitting. i would suggest removing the two screws and checking for trapped wires allso the same screws provide the earth for the lights so they may not be screwed in tight enough?. other than that i have known door switches to break before now so give them a check over

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm no dont seem to be that checked the light inn the back too.

will id be obvious if the door switches gone? cos they look ok to me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts