2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me!!

Well I'm onto my 6th Civic and finally got a Type R (the amount of brownie points I must have built up with the missus ;)).

I have been really enjoying the car but am worried about the number of problems that are being reported on the internet......remember the days before "t'interweb" thingy son?

Still though that's life.

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
welcome mate
good choice ;)
don't worry about the problems you are reading about, people with problems shout louder then people who have no problems and are having fun :cool:

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome sivad.

You'll know all about the grin factor, and don't forget to become a supporter of this great site!

·
P1259 ODB-II
267 Posts
welcome mate
good choice ;)
don't worry about the problems you are reading about, people with problems shout louder then people who have no problems and are having fun :cool:
It's like those Top Gear reports on the FN2 CTR and the old EP3 CTR. El Presidente Jeremy Clarkson didn't like the new one compared to the old one. Put me off buying one, and I went and got an S2K. Total joy to drive but impractical. Now I have an FN2 CTR and love it even more.

If you have any issues with the Civic tell Honda UK and your dealers. If you have no problems and love the car tell everybody else.

OK I won't be telling anybody else really as I'll be in the pilot seat flying around in my spaceship.

·
Registered
112 Posts
..........people with problems shout louder then people who have no problems and are having fun :cool:

I HAVE NO REAL PROBLEMS WITH MINE AND I AM HAVING FUN REGULARLY. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok that made me hoarse, hope you enjoy the CTR as much as the rest of us do Sivad. Had mine since 1st Sept. and still love getting into it every morning.

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Welcome onboard. Remember that with the internet more problems are reported than praise. That isn't to downplay the genuine problems people have had and reported on here.

Just enjoy the car, problems can be solved.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers everybody....

I've had no proper problems since I got the car except part of the bumper seems to pop out of alignment next to the light.

But above all I love the car.......and if it feels a bit like an x-wing in my childish heart when I turn it on, well so what??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts