2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi civic enthusiasts, finally ordered the 2.2 ES in red and will hopefully take delivery in early October. Can't stop orgasming with excitement! Took the Sport model out for a 2 hour test drive on Saturday and put it through its paces and it lived up to expectation. This site is wicked, even her indoors spent two hours howling with laughter this evening. She's not impressed that I have registered on this site in my name and not hers (as the car will be registered to her!)
:p :D :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
What a kind other half you are !!! Welcome Telboy. I'm also "expecting" my car in October (as are a lot of us on here) !

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Welcome Telboy (and missus) - not long to wait for that nice 2.2 :)

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome Telboy and possibly presumptive hello TelGirl, Hope your motor arrives on time and don't forget to check it before drivng off :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Can the "real boss" not register in her own right?
September has nearly started so you cannot count that, therefore any minute now this Very Smart RED machine will appear on the streets of Luton etc.
It will be well worth the wait.
Don't forget the speed cameras though.

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Welcome Telboy, you'll love the diesel. Assuming the "other half" will let you try it. 8)

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The real boss is in charge and has to do the typing otherwise the car will be here before these messages. I may let telboy drive the super red civvie only if he is a good boy!

From the boss - but its ok cos tel boy is watching :p :lol:

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Telboy said:
The real boss is in charge and has to do the typing otherwise the car will be here before these messages. I may let telboy drive the super red civvie only if he is a good boy!

From the boss - but its ok cos tel boy is watching :p :lol:
Telboy (girl) you should register yourself as TelBoss :lol:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Telboy/girl/boss I hope you enjoy the car, you chose a great colour and a great engine. I was only commenting to my Wife last night how much fun that little car is, sits nicely on the motorway, but when you want to push it along the twisties it performs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts