2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an iPhone 4s but it wont play any music, it charges when plugged in but not a peep of music from it. When I plug my iPod in no problem with that playing music. Any ideas apple fans ??? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Call someone and put it on loud speaker if you get no sound your speakers knackered like mine it doesn't ring play music or loudspeaker in calls only plays music through headphones or a iPod player only vibrates when I get a call or text so I solely rely on vibrations now lol

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes mate speaker works on phone, should have said its when its plugged into the iPhone connector in the car linked to the stereo....

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Yes mate speaker works on phone, should have said its when its plugged into the iPhone connector in the car linked to the stereo....
Hmmm I'm lost then mate as I don't have an iPod connector in my car only an itrip device and mine plays fine ;)

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
I have to hard reset my phone sometimes to get it to work with the USB connection. Close all your apps, hold down home and power until the phone swicthes off, then after a few moments press power to start the phone again. Re-connect it to the USB and see if it works.

Also the edge connectors get very dirty and prevent proper connectivity sometimes.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Probably a stupid question mate but as you say you've just got the phone have you actually downloaded your tunes onto your phone?
Please feel free to call me a numpty!!!;)

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probably a stupid question mate but as you say you've just got the phone have you actually downloaded your tunes onto your phone?
Please feel free to call me a numpty!!!;)

Good point mate but yes music is definitely on the phone as it plays through phones speakers as normal......;)

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Is it an aftermarker Ipod kit? XCarlink/Honda/Connects2?

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it an aftermarker Ipod kit? XCarlink/Honda/Connects2?
Hey mate it was fitted by Honda when the car was new, the instructions I got with the car says its a USA SPEC model PA11-HON2y

Been in contact with the company, no help at all........

Just wondering if its a loose connection, looks like a strip down.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Ah sorry im stumped then

1 - 13 of 13 Posts