2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys,

Apologies if this has come up before. I have an iPhone 6+. What would the best non-permanent mounting solution be?

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. Is there any chance of the air vent getting damaged, my iPhone 6+ seems quite heavy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
No mine is fine. The phone is on a slight angle but not too much. The airframe if clipped in the centre of both vents. Nonissues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool, I've ordered the plus version from Amazon, hopefully it will arrive in time for my trip down to Dorset.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, it looks like a nice solution. I'm not a fan of windscreen mounts, the last time I used one my iPhone got so hot it shut down!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It arrived today, what a great little holder, works perfectly. Fixed mine to the RH vent. Expensive at £18 but worth it.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Bear in mind the argos one is the basic one not the plus version ;)

Think I might order the plus one from Amazon as I have an otter box on my 5c so not sure the standard one will fit at the mo and I am sure a 6 will be on the cards at upgrade time

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bear in mind the argos one is the basic one not the plus version ;)

Think I might order the plus one from Amazon as I have an otter box on my 5c so not sure the standard one will fit at the mo and I am sure a 6 will be on the cards at upgrade time
Basic one is fine for iPhone 5. But thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Ok bud ... Have u got an iPhone 5 too ?? Let us know how u get on as I may go for the argos one too if it fits the otter box in the 5c ... Thanks ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts

iPhone 5s in a Spigen case, which is just a bit slimmer than an Otterbox fits perfectly, but still has room for slightly deeper back. My works Nokia Lumia 635 in a PU case also fits, which is bigger again. Have got to say first impressions are very good. It is really secure in place, with no movement when inserting the phone or when driving. The screen is also tilted just right to view. It is expensive, but for me worth the piece of mind that it will not fall off the vent or drop my phone.

Mark

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics up Mark

Will have to pop to Argos tomorrow I think .. Can't be leaving my phone on the centre consule every ******* journey

Thanks again mucho appreciated

1 - 16 of 16 Posts