2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Sorry if this has been posted before, I did search but there was loads of results,

Anyway, I have the Civic with the hands free jobbie in it, I have my Iphone 3GS paired with it which under normal conditions works but when I am the passenger and I make a call the Iphone gives me the option of HONDA HFT but if you press it nothing happens, I have tried it with the phone button on the wheel but no combination seems to work.

Any help please?

:eek:

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
its a bit of a glitch with the iphone and the Honda HFT

i have the HFT and a Iphone 4 and i found the following

- When i place a call using the Voice commands no problem at all (You have to save the number into the HFT)

- if you wish to dial from the phone, whether your the driver or passenger
1) select the number you want to call
2) when the call connects, even if you did slect the audio source as Honda HFT on your Iphone - it defaults to the Iphone..... you have to select Honda HFT again

..... annoying, i know

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
its a bit of a glitch with the iphone and the Honda HFT

i have the HFT and a Iphone 4 and i found the following

- When i place a call using the Voice commands no problem at all (You have to save the number into the HFT)

- if you wish to dial from the phone, whether your the driver or passenger
1) select the number you want to call
2) when the call connects, even if you did slect the audio source as Honda HFT on your Iphone - it defaults to the Iphone..... you have to select Honda HFT again

..... annoying, i know
That's apple for you!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just dial the number on the iPhone and immediately hang up. Then use the HFT voice commands to say 'Redial'.

This will automatically dial the last number on the phone, and route it through the hands-free. I've been doing this for the last 4 years (two of which, with an iPhone).

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Just dial the number on the iPhone and immediately hang up. Then use the HFT voice commands to say 'Redial'.

This will automatically dial the last number on the phone, and route it through the hands-free. I've been doing this for the last 4 years (two of which, with an iPhone).
Never thought of that! you hero! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts