2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys girls. After some tech advice. I'm trying to pair my phone to my 2008 i vtec with sat nav. Now, please excuse my lack of knowledge on this one..... trying to pair my phone with the Bluetooth, but my phone won't find it. I press the talk button, state "phone set up" and all I get is 'pardon' and 'I didn't get that' over again.... I don't hear the beep but I put that down to being deaf af. Anyone with any ideas please?
TIA
Pete

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hi guys girls. After some tech advice. I'm trying to pair my phone to my 2008 i vtec with sat nav. Now, please excuse my lack of knowledge on this one..... trying to pair my phone with the Bluetooth, but my phone won't find it. I press the talk button, state "phone set up" and all I get is 'pardon' and 'I didn't get that' over again.... I don't hear the beep but I put that down to being deaf af. Anyone with any ideas please?
TIA
Pete
From what i remember its 'Pair phone' and follow the audible setup options. You have to press the voice button with every reply.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not playing. I've seen people say that they both need to be on "discovery mode) how do I put the cars Bluetooth on that??

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Could be a faulty microphone (tried other prompts?) or faulty Bluetooth module. Maybe someone else has had the same issue and will reply :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had this with my ex its likely that the blue tooth moduel is disconected simply because its a battery drain.
The moduel is located under the driver side right kneee area.
Instructions.
1. Open driver door and pry open the triangle plastic end to the dashboard.
2. Remove the single screw revealed behind the plastic.
3. Gently move the plastic down into the footwell.
4. You should now see a small black plastic box (this is the moduel) and a clip hanging out or around it. Simply pop that back in and put your lower dash back together.
Warning this can drain the battery in as little as 2 days if the car is left. Hope this helps. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts