2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 civic with the usb/ipod connection factory installed.

All of a sudden the other day it stopped recognising my ipod. Now get the message 'Unsupported' on cars display.
I haven't updated the ipod or anything, and did nothing with it between it working and not working.

Any ideas anyone??

Only had the car a month or so, bought from Honda, so I will get them to take a look if I can't sort it

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts
Saying that..

I have used a cig lighter charger for my iPhone 5s (which goes to old ipod connections) with a lightening attatchment on for AGES.

Untill the other day it said that the accessory may not be supported. May be something to do with the software update on the ipod/iphone itself.

But instead of the cig charger I have just plugged it into the Parrot accessory attatchment with the apple connector thing

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Saying that..

I have used a cig lighter charger for my iPhone 5s (which goes to old ipod connections) with a lightening attatchment on for AGES.

Untill the other day it said that the accessory may not be supported. May be something to do with the software update on the ipod/iphone itself.

But instead of the cig charger I have just plugged it into the Parrot accessory attatchment with the apple connector thing
That's the thing, I have done nothing with the ipod since it working and not working.
Just been handed a mates ipod and lead so going out to test that.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Worked with mates ipod. Then realised you can do a full rest of an ipod, did that and it worked fine! Strange why it stopped working in the first place though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts