2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, got mine today and here's what I've deduced so far, given the fact I wasnt given any instructions!!!

Set up your playlists in iTunes...Honda1-7. When you plug it in the car, you can change between playlists using the CD/radio skip button, or just using the numbered buttons.

You CAN skip between tracks WITHIN a playlist, which is a bonus as I thought that wasnt possible. Sound quality is 1000% better than iTrip. No track display on CD/Radio display.

Yes its expensive, but I'm quite pleased with it, given its limited options...suits my needs fine. Hope this helps some of you out!:D

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
I still think Honda would have been better engineering an AUX-IN socket which would accomodate all forms of MP3/IPOD/MINIDISC/DAB etc and give far more control, it would also be a fair bit cheaper for both Honda and customer.

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
The lack of an AUX-In socket nearly meant I didn't buy a Civic, I was looking at the Volvo C30 instead. Luckily the FM transmitters became legal and partially solved that particular problem.
A car of this sort SHOULD have one, the Jazz has a Aux socket.

But then again a number of items that some people think are important have been missed off the Civic ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts