2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a long run this past weekend, so used Ipod instead of a USB stick for music. Had 2 issues;

1. Couldn't get to podcasts. Had encountered this one before. Can get round by setting them up in a playlist, but this is cumbersome and has limitations.

2. The back button worked sometimes - and sometimes didn't. When wanting to change albums, sometimes the back button (above select button) would take you back to previous position in list. At other times, the button had no effect at all. Had no option but to use select button, which takes you back to top of list. Not good if you have hundreds of albums on your ipod.

Anyone else out there having similar issues?

·
Registered
70 Posts
To get to the podcasts I scroll down the first menu on screen to genre, then you'll find podcasts listed in there as a section. All the different podcasts will then be listed, but sometimes by the author rather than the show name.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree with wacky racer, If you look under genre, its 19 on a list of about 22 so u still have to scroll like a loony!
not great when your sposed to be driving and watching the road, if only it had voice commands.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, can now access podcasts.

Anyone having similar issues with the back button? I get similar problem if using a usb stick, except instead of doing nothing, on some occasions it jumps to the next album. No consistency.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts