2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following recent threads I want both the above but struggling to find a company that has both so I dont have to pay postage twice :/

Any ideas?

Im just after the small bottles to test...

I have found shinearama but they seem to be a couple of quid more on the individual products than some others :/

Thanks

·
Premium Member
15,527 Posts
gtechniq stuff Ben is only from them online or it was when i ordered there stuff, ironx anywhere, traders on detailing world mate usually with discount codes

update, Ben you can get both from elite car care and use code DW for a little discount

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Typically they only have the large bottle of I1 (only want it to spray on my trainers :LOL:)

You used Iron X paste? Any better/worse?

·
FESTOOLIGAN
4,166 Posts

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Shinearama have both in stock mate! They do Permanon too, which is the company that makes a few of the G|Techniq products. Ring them and tell them Matt Philpott sent you, or shop online and use discount code a2d8 :)

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shinearama is great both of there are in stock and there is a discount 8%

Carpro IronX (500ml) - Shinearama

GTechniq I1 Smart Fabric (100ml) - Shinearama

Prices in Gtech store dont include vat and elite doesn't have I1 in sample size.

Ironx paste works like liquid one
Shinearama have both in stock mate! They do Permanon too, which is the company that makes a few of the G|Techniq products. Ring them and tell them Matt Philpott sent you, or shop online and use discount code a2d8 :)
Cheers guys but Iron X is still £3 more there than anywhere else :/

·
haterz gonna hate
1,122 Posts
Cheers guys but Iron X is still £3 more there than anywhere else :/
Really?! They do have the latest version in stock though, the cherry smelling one, and they definately have stock. Just ring them up mate and tell them I sent you, and mention you've seen it cheaper elsewhere, see what they say. They're good lads, I'm sure they can sort something out for you.

Alternatively, my event is only 5 weeks away, and the shop will be open and doing discount for purchases made on the day.

·
Premium Member
12,688 Posts
Really?! They do have the latest version in stock though, the cherry smelling one, and they definately have stock. Just ring them up mate and tell them I sent you, and mention you've seen it cheaper elsewhere, see what they say. They're good lads, I'm sure they can sort something out for you.

Alternatively, my event is only 5 weeks away, and the shop will be open and doing discount for purchases made on the day.
Already saved up & some birthday money as well :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.