·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
yes very.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive already ordered one for when the 59 plates comes out and i carnt wait, i just curious as to what standard hatch's will wipe the floor with it if any

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Focus ST's arnt fast they big heavy things its close trust me on raceway it was and track days

Fn2's can keep up with 20v Turbo Leon's and Wipe the floor after 100 with Revo Stage 1 200BHP Ibiza 20v

·
Vtec'er
301 Posts
all depends what you have driven before......

·
Registered
179 Posts
Only hatches I can think to be slightly and some more so worried about are MPS, Focus ST/RS, VXR, Megane R, R32, S3 etc
Isn't that almost all of them in the price range (only VW group left but more expensive)

I drove a John Cooper Works S mini with 230 bhp and that flew, would have bought it but just too small.

Before buying my CTR I drove the focus st, mini cooper s and Golf GTi (new shape). The CTR was the best for the money I felt plus I love Honda.

·
Registered
881 Posts
It's an n/a car, so it will be different to a turbo car. I have had quite a few performance cars 2 x Clio 197, 2 x VXR's (Astra & Vectra) 1 x Impreza WRX, " x Boxster's, 1 x M3 and 1 x TVR Tamora.

As you will see most of them are n/a, there's a reason for that, there a damn more rewarding to drive.

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
Focus St is a fast motor and it maybe quicker than the CTR but having driven both the CTR is soooooo much more fun !

1 - 20 of 84 Posts