2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a test drive booked on Friday! Went to have a sit in on the weekend. And figured why not! ;-)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hey Mal

Probably not wise - but totally understandable! I was offered a test drive on Saturday and politely declined - would have been bad for my wealth!!

Good luck hun x :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Def not wise... You are gonna want one! That means trading in yours, paying more for insurance, more petrol money oh and getting an even bigger smile on your face. :p

Or if you don't get it, you may just want it and wish yours had the red instruments!

Either way I'm still waiting for some spare time to go to the dealers and look!!!

·
Wine and cooking !
1,526 Posts
I have a test drive booked on Friday! Went to have a sit in on the weekend. And figured why not! ;-)
I've booked a visit to my dealer next Friday for my Rear parking sensor (If I could just have a little discussion with the driver who knocked my car...) So I hope he will have a R type for test drive (must phone in the same time for the radio update).

I've seated in last October during the Paris Motor Show, great car, nice and so and so, but Mme NOEL prefer the 5 doors for the Kids and Friends...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
Test Drove CTR

Hello,

I test drove the CTR GT on Friday, It is amazing!!
It sounds great, excellent handling, red interior and buckets seats make this hot hatch simply the best one on the market...

I really want one...

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
No, it's not wise.

As a current Civ driver, you will need no time to adjust to an unfamiliar car type, so all of your test drive will be spent exploring the engine.

Leave your credit card at home!

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
when I had mine serviced this week, gave out civinfo address to 4 people who were all peering into the R at various times :D

I'm just glad (kinda) that it's only got 4 seats so doesn't meet my needs :lol:

However, I am wondering if the R front seats will fit... :wink:

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
I'll be looking a test drive over the next week or so, I'm going to end up doing something mad like changing my EX. Won't be able to resist :(

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Type R Review

It's Very good! :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I begged the dealers when I went in for the Accord, and that was waaay back last year... Now I got a civic, I just asked the nice salesman wether I could "compare em" because I like sporty and the wife likes.. sporty but with extra doors!!!

He said OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!! woooooooooo

Just got to get some time to one side so I can go for a good blat.

And I loved the CTS, (not the Cadillac, thats crap!) so what will the CTR do for me?

BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
And I loved the CTS, (not the Cadillac, thats crap!) so what will the CTR do for me?

BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!
Got to agree with you there!!

Only had my sport for 3 1/2 mobths but would change it for a type r if I could - only probs being a) hubbie (not a car nut, believes cars are for getting you from a to b and drives a van for work) and b) my credit card / bank balance would prob protest very loudly!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts