• Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 3 7.5%
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Registered
I have a 1.6idtec remapped and away buy filter exhaust will come. The think i like about the 1.6 rather the 2.2 or the petrol is I can add the bi turbo from the crv and map. Over the next year this is my plan remap and try push 220ish and god only knows the torque but will see. But this has been my thinkin. They go like stink and eco button still works. Crv n16a3 to the n16a4 bi turbo and see what the crack is. Yes I could buy a type r but I'd rather see what the little diesel can do. Most roads can keep a steady 90. Its one those cars in ryt hands I like a bit the underdog about it. Zero tax laughing 馃槅 I had a rs3 teo cars before this. But I feel this is a fun little pocket rocket lol

Registered
If you're going down that route you will need to upgrade the clutch as well
Yeh was thinkin about that. Crv clutch from. The 6speed manual should be sweet as its for the 4 wheel drive 6speed the gears maybe slightly different inside so maybe switch some of those out at some point. I just want to get it running n take from there. Lookin at my dyno run there is a fair loss from flywheel so I could lighten. Apparently there maybe a single mass flywheel but its pretty clunky and not really usable. So I figure throw more power at it and see if it balances out at some point. I think this be the easyer power jump from just remap. Needs to be done like just see if it can be done like lol

Registered
Yeh was thinkin about that. Crv clutch from. The 6speed manual should be sweet as its for the 4 wheel drive 6speed the gears maybe slightly different inside so maybe switch some of those out at some point. I just want to get it running n take from there. Lookin at my dyno run there is a fair loss from flywheel so I could lighten. Apparently there maybe a single mass flywheel but its pretty clunky and not really usable. So I figure throw more power at it and see if it balances out at some point. I think this be the easyer power jump from just remap. Needs to be done like just see if it can be done like lol
Was meaning to.say I.would love see dyno run of a crv bi turbo to.see what power being lost at fly. 25%ish for the 4wheel drive so with just the front wheel drive will see power increase just from different gear box. Crv is what 157bhp ish before map so add 10hp (total guess work at this point...I'm not a mathematics guy im the hammer guy lol but there's maths there.) Fmic for the fk2 airtec the enlarged piping and the fk2 type r induction kit carbon fibre intake scoop with windowsill plastic adapter (looks mint) turbos are probably sweet as is but send off and hybrid them up.a bit wack em in. Everything underneath new arms springs poly bush the lot. I have the best roads in the world at my back garden. Its needs to be done. I literally had a day of driving and didn't see a soul until I went looking for humans lol along the coast in throught the country back out pure driving road. Its all about those corners. Pure gearbox abuse for like 2000miles hahahahaha

Registered
View attachment 325998 160ps bi turbo safely remaps to around 190 hp
If I fit fmic sport cat and exhaust forced induction. Upgrade radiator. New clutch and chain for race chain. And hybrid the bi turbo maybe a custom manifold. I'm not sure if any options for inlet manifold its hard to find any tuning info. I have been looking and it looks to be nearly a bolt on Upgrade with map like. I'm goin to polybush and upgrade all suspension aswell like maybe try Upgrade size of discs to same as 2.2 new lines pads rotors . Anythin else ya can think?

61 - 66 of 66 Posts