2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Would these be worth fitting to the standard manifold and do all the sensors fit in it. Does it throw any faults up?

·
Registered
286 Posts
had made a custom one , on the setup i had then i went from 214bhp to 217 bhp , yes without flashpro the cel will come on

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Looking at the JPerformance site there are 2 decat's an updated one and the original. Which is the best one plus has anyone got one fitted?
Can you just buy the Piper decat on it's own? If so any links, thanks

·
aka Mugen Mo
638 Posts
Looking at the JPerformance site there are 2 decat's an updated one and the original. Which is the best one plus has anyone got one fitted?
Can you just buy the Piper decat on it's own? If so any links, thanks
I've got the updated V2 pipe, the one at £129, and had it on the car over a year now.

The only problem I had was they sent the wrong size of O2 sensor, so I got one off e bay.

·
aka Mugen Mo
638 Posts
I tend to buy a few things at a time and get them fitted all at once, so there were a few other bits fitted at the same time and then I got the car tuned.

It had been putting out 215 bhp with just the exhaust, but once the decat and other bits, including flashpro, were fitted it was 231 bhp - so yes there was a difference :)

Fitment was fine and no problems so far with it.

·
Registered
684 Posts
With out just getting a new header? Or is there not a de cat available yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just curious but why would you want to?

It will require the cat for the MOT to pass the emmisions, so every single year you will have to remove it and put the cat back on. If your able to do this yourself then I suppose its not so bad as it only costs your time, but I know garages would prob charge in excess of £150-200 each time.

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
Are these worth getting and is the 4-1 piece on the manifold free flowing? Is it the cat that's restrictive on the oem manifold or the over all design?

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Are these worth getting and is the 4-1 piece on the manifold free flowing? Is it the cat that's restrictive on the oem manifold or the over all design?
i think if your gonna get a decat pipe you may aswell go for a proper mani....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts