Enjoying life
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah, found it :)

Reactions: 1civic

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
You being a nearly year long member of the forum, any particular reason to bring the question up now , or just a random enquiry ? (sorry in advance if caused/said anything 'objectional' !!) Probably the biggest thing I like about this forum is the helpful/productive posting from everyone and tolerance to other people's opinions. Long may it continue !!

·
Enjoying life
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You being a nearly year long member of the forum, any particular reason to bring the question up now , or just a random enquiry ? (sorry in advance if caused/said anything 'objectional' !!) Probably the biggest thing I like about this forum is the helpful/productive posting from everyone and tolerance to other people's opinions. Long may it continue !!
Constructive opinions are fine, but it's threads degenerating into personal insults and tiresome trolling that I'm not interested in. My choice.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Constructive opinions are fine, but it's threads degenerating into personal insults and tiresome trolling that I'm not interested in. My choice.
I have also followed suit Flashy, not sure how you can force three threads to be closed in your first month of joining and not be banned / suspended.

If you're going to be a d*** and kick up a fuss on every thread you reply in at least be a supporter or own a 320bhp supercharged championship white FN2 that has low down torque :roflmao:

P.S I miss Dan :(

·
Super Moderator
2,252 Posts
im sure some people join forums there not interested in just to cause trouble
i know its fun at times to wind people up but its only really fun if you either like or hate them
people you dont even know well whats the point

·
Enjoying life
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:flute: probably be back in 2 weeks

·
4,279 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Short term ban ;)

·
Super Moderator
21,032 Posts
We hate issuing permanent bans, they are normally reserved for fraudulent traders and first post spammers.

We also don't like issuing any form of 'holiday' but sometimes needs must.

·
4,279 Posts
Yes, on that account...
:surprise: I'm disappointed he hasn't PM'd me on his other account. If he's trolling somewhere his avatar best be his pooch!

·
Enjoying life
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He's probably got a few hundred nismo pics to post when he returns :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts