2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a 57 plate GT Type R with the Rage Alloys package etc with 37000 on the clock fsh with 2 free service milano red for the grand total of £7800

This is his write up.

3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 37,000 miles, Milano Red. Climate Control With Digital Air Conditioning,RAGE Alloy Wheels, Cruise Control, Sports Seats, Power Assisted Steering, Traction Control, ABS, Alarm, Audio Remote Control, Multiple Airbags, Electric Door Mirrors, Electric Adjust Front Seats, Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat, Folding Rear Seats, Electric Windows, Front Fog Lights, Heated Door Mirrors, Height Adjustable Drivers Seat, RDS Radio And CD Player, Immobiliser, Remote Central Locking, Trip Computer, Steering Wheel Rake Adjustment.

Is this a good deal?

Attachments

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plus does anybody recognise the Registration?:)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
History checks fine, just asked him about the recalls. ;-)

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
Sounds good then, check for any rust in the obvious places and go for a test drive to make sure vtec crossover is all good and brakes are good (as good as they can be on a standard fn2 of course!). Check in the forum for the common faults too.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep ok will do, other than that it should be mine come next Thursday so will have a good journey in it from Germany to the UK. Can't wait got my fingers crossed, has a lot less miles than the car that im selling to fund it.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will have a nice little collection on the driveway a Type R and a GTI-6. Both powerful non turbo engines.

My Wife's Pug 306

Attachments

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep he does getting a diesel one to so will be upto 3 cars again. ;-)

·
Registered
668 Posts
sounds a decent enough price/deal but its always worth looking on Autotrader for a couple of others to compare/have as back up just in case, especially as u r making such a long journey, take it you know the uk models will be rhd!

The GTI-6 r great handling cars, bet the wife won't b far behind u

lucky u being able to drive it flat out on the Autobahn and around the 'ring'

enjoy!

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds a decent enough price/deal but its always worth looking on Autotrader for a couple of others to compare/have as back up just in case, especially as u r making such a long journey, take it you know the uk models will be rhd!

The GTI-6 r great handling cars, bet the wife won't b far behind u

lucky u being able to drive it flat out on the Autobahn and around the 'ring'

enjoy!
I'm from the UK and work in the forces over here in Germany the Type R is over here, for sale from another Brit soldier so straight forward and what makes the deal better is I get uk lights and euro lights for otherside of the road.

As for my wifes Pug I had the needle as far as it would go and still felt it was pulling it only has 140mph on the clock. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts